There are three wheel-headed wayside crosses in the churchyard of St Allen church. The tallest is by the south porch and leans at a precarious angle, held up by an original cross-base and an old cider press stone.
It was discovered close to its present position in 1928 and erected shortly afterwards.
The third is smaller and came from Trefronick, a neighbouring farmstead where it was in use as a door step. Those erecting it here were not shy of their triumph for it bears an inscription announcing its installation.
There is a fragment of a fourth – the head of a cross – on the floor inside the church but little is known about this other than the fact that it was found at the same time as the one shown above left.